Saturday, October 25, 2008

I understand why my blogging always drag for days. 'Cos I get so distracted that I always save the entry as draft when I typed till half of the entry.




While the rest went to Suzhou to have their adventure camp, yours truly has decided to stay in Shanghai. With the accompanyment of my dearest, SQ.

This week basically was like golden week to me.
Mon & Tues - Minute Taking
Wed & Thurs - Wuzhen Trip
Fri - OFF

Went Visa Extension in the morning on Friday. Eventually something happened to me that day, I got so irritated and frustrated till I was moodless that day!! Even the rest agreed.

I went to meet Hongyi and Rachel @ their workplace for lunch. I then went to Zhongshan and Jingan Temple to shop myself the entire afternoon. End results: 2 H&M tops, 1 leather hp pouch and 1 ipod case.

I seriously have financial difficulties. I can sense my pocket has burnt a hole. People asked me to help them to buy things, but I've yet to buy. And I don't have the money.

[EDIT]
Qi Pu Lu and Chenghuang Miao today.
Loots-
bangles
necklace
jacket
tube
cardigen
spag
denim skirt

Spent tai tai life today! Xiaolongbao with straw, Ding Tai Fung and Donut Factory! :D
The company is love today! :D

Things to buy at Qi Pu Lu:
Necklace
Denim skirt
Bangles
Vest
Bag

and I'm more or less prepared to hit the sunny island with my full loaded loots! (:

No comments: