Sunday, October 12, 2008

Treble Clef

I would love to camp at their bunk tonight. But considering the fact that the 2s will be coming tomorrow, I'm going out to "play" in the morning and don't wish to look like zoobie on Mon, I decided not to stay over. Else I can forcast the madness and fun we'll be having now! ):


But guess what, till now, they ain't home yet! Anyway I shall have a good rest tonight before meeting the girls out for eating spree!!

[EDIT]I FELT SAD THAT I DIDN'T BUNK IN THEIR HOUSE ON SAT [/EDIT]

SH has started becoming very mundane to me.
Sick of their foods - rice & noodles. GRR
Sick of MRT
Sick of their normal usually nice & good shopping roads/ streets


*

City Dine, Steamboat, Piano Convention, KFC Egg Tarts were the highlights of my past few days. Piano Convenction was a real eye opener for me. I decided to be a good girl, can I learnt piano again? :/ I got a musical note necklace and ear rings! NICE AND CHEAP! :D


RMB 30 = S$6 for 1!! If would be relatively more expensive if it was sold in SG.








<3
And I love the treble clef clock, cost me RMB 60, but i FREAKING didn't buy it! ):

No comments: