Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random

A simple dinner with the girls always make my day. I always feel my presence, everyone's there to look after one another. Be it purchasing products, taking/ drawing money, cross the roads, the list goes on. To every single detail, they would look out for one another. How I wish we stay nearby, I can save the hassle travelling. The hosts are nice and won't mind to go their apartment often. They even won't mind I stay overnight! I've already treated it as my 2nd home in SH. But thinking back, do I really have a 1st home in SH?!?!

*
The major difference comparing SG and SH

In SG, when my friends ask me for impromptu dinner, I cannot join them often. Or rarely, I would join them awhile, then rush home for my dinner.

In SH, I am AWLAYS 200% join them for dinner.

That's the best part. But another issue to consider is, frequent dining out isn't good for health. They are either oily, dirty, big portion, same things ): or waste money. Relatively to add up all the expenses, dining out would be a better option rather than eating in. I'm contridicting myself. And mum would kill me if she ever knows my dinner @ SH is MAGGIE MEE :/

PS: I MISS MUM'S FOOD! :/
*

Thinking back, I would like to thank them for treating me this way. I see the one human kind of the 100 types. I learnt to be more independent and mature. I sense I couldn't see much of my old self. I can go anywhere alone (without feeling out of the place), financial budgeting etc.

YL cousin!
ML, CY, FISH!
SUKI, CH!
BR, YH!
Mink, Bec, Char!
and the girls of course :D

No comments: