Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Without fail, everytime I bring office work home to do, I won't ever do it. I felt as if I'm carrying a heavy responsiblity - do housechore, bath, dinner, online, do skincare and tidy my cosy room, makes me restless to get the work done.


2 days haven't meet SQ, 3 days haven't meet the clique for meals/ shopping, makes me so weird. Rach dropped a sweet message to me! :D
And I believe, I only requires to bring a set of office wear in their house, I can save all hassle!

3 more weeks to hit the sunny island. Countless shopping has yet to finish here.
But I've already planned what I want to buy when I'm home:
- Crumpler slingbag
- iPod
- Revlon loose powder oil control
- L'oreal skincare

Above mentioned will cost me 600 sing at least. *slaps*

*
1. I saw a cute POOH shop right beside my house nearby's Carrefour! Damn nice's bags, wallets and accessories. Not childish designs, can I bring home? ):
2. I wish I can import the cute pooh slippers (15 rmb = 3 sing) and pretty piano statue (150 rmb = 30 sing) to Sing and place them in my new room! GRRRRRRR

2 comments:

Oooolala said...

hey! do countdown for returning to sg k? hahaha it's fast.. going 3months for you over there! and you're back superb soon.. cant wait to see you girl.. take care.

Oooolala said...

btw, forget to say.. im sim. haha in case u duno who i am for the nick i put.